How do you think vip's Valentine


Today is a day for lovers, but a big question is how VIPA have thought this day?

British actor Jude Law, said: "I do not celebrate, but what I like about this day is that my children send me chocolate postcard, and I hope that this year to remember and give me."

While comedian, Hugh Jackman, Oscar-nominated, said: "This is a special day different from others, but surprise to my wife did not want to tell because it can even detect me."

Actor Matt Demon has said: "A romantic dinner would be much better for it."

While the actress Kate Hudson said: "When you're a mom, Valentine is wonderful to be with all the family."

Rreperi Florida in his response to Valentine's Day, showed his softer side, but in terms of celebration he has shown he still has not found the right one to celebrate but it will be a day dedicated to my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment