Rita Ora refuses to return to "The X Factor"


Pop star Rita Ora has refused to return to "The X Factor" as a permanent member of the jury, because he wants to focus on singing career.
Creator of the hit "RIP" has been successful appearance as guest panelists in the spectacle of talent last year, but despite the invitation by TV bosses, the star insists that is not willing to devote so much time to this program.
"I've had talks. But if you accept that role then you will need to focus completely. Before that I have to finish some other things and be part of the 'X Factor' is like a full time job. Is ongoing work for a few months, she told "The Sun".
"Not that I have anything against it, I love the show, but if I have to perform a role that requires full-time, then it would be at a point where I have many albums. Being a guest is easy - just may say "yes" people and you do not need to be their mentor, "concluded time.

No comments:

Post a Comment